- I'll bet Obama doesn't share the campaign wealth with John McCain.
- Obamanation. Voting for Obama could ensure the murder of 10 million black Americans in the next 30 years.
- Rev. Wright is wrong. But which is worse? That Obama didn't realize Wright was wrong or that he cynically sat there for 20 years and didn't care that Wright was wrong?
- Biden and Murtha attempt to blow the election for Obama (SNL skit).
- The character assassination of Sarah Palin.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Palin not so bad.
- Obama keeps saying, "I am my brother's keeper." Does he know enough Bible to realize that he's misquoting a murderer?
- This election is close and it all depends on turnout.
Purely anecdotal observation:
The people in my life who are self-starters, who are productive, tough, and admirably self-reliant are voting for McCain in droves. They worry about what is ultimately right, whether it's popular or not. I really respect these folks; they keep this country running.
The people I know who don't keep up with politics and spend most of their energy worrying about themselves and how people feel about them are largely voting for Obama. They ask first, "what do I get out of this?" and secondly, "what would my friends say?"
I'd bet that holds true across the board.