- Whew, the year is almost gone… again.
- Some of us were thinking about the fiscal cliff back in early November (and before then also). Welcome to the conversation, everybody; it's good to get informed.
- I really appreciate simple iPhone apps that do their job well. One you may have overlooked, that has some new features and works really well is myLite, a basic flashlight app. One of the first apps I downloaded for my first iPhone, it's still one that I use on a
- Here's an interesting article (if you like history or architecture) showing great New York buildings that no longer exist. Just scanning down the list, the 1960's was a bad time for famous buildings in the Big Apple.
- This video is kinda long (23 minutes) but it's an excellent look into what makes a computing experience good or bad. Now that computers are everywhere in our world, I hope lots of designers watch this amusing rant against Windows 8. It helps that I've never been a fan of MicroSoft Windows.
- This was my first losing season of fantasy football… in almost 20 years (though I have been .500 a few times in that period). For most of the season I was in the top three scoring but I was in the top two teams for points allowed all year. Basically, a lot of teams had their best weeks the week they were playing me. Yay.