Bryan C. is right behind Mike with 393, and Justin (383) and Jared (377) are behind him struggling for third place. Everyone else is between 302 and 360, completely out of the race.
- Bryan had all of the Elite Eight in his top ten slots.
- Only Jared had his top two teams make the Final Four.
- Jared can't catch Bryan or Mike but can make up 8 points on Justin if UConn wins out.
- Justin can't catch Bryan or Mike either.
- Bryan, trying to catch Mike from 6 points down, makes up 3 points per Mich St win, 2 points per UNC win, 1 point per Villanova win, and breaks even on UConn. So Bryan needs Mich St to win out (or have UNC beat Mich St. in the Finals) and he'll beat Mike by one or two points. If UConn beats Mich St., the game is over; Mike wins. Also Villanova can beat Mich St. in the Finals and Mike would still win by 1 point.