Thursday, February 04, 2010

On Facebook the Other Day…

Dustin: Urbandictionary says Dustin means "hunk"... I'm sure you ladies may remember my phone number in high school was 774-HUNK. Coincidence? I think not. I knew it all along.

Alanna: ....I think it also means 'vain one'.... ;o) …you aren't too bad, maybe a little on the scrumptious side :o)

Kristen: there are no words. :)

Jared: Hunk of what?

Jared: Btw, we got the phone number before we got you.

Anita: I can confirm that, Jared!

Dustin: HEY!! Don't rain on my parade!

Rachelle: Wait--did your phone number really spell HUNK????

Dustin: Of course, Rachelle! 774-4865. As i was growing up, I felt it my responsibility to share that fact with every girl my age that I came across. It was their privilege to be made aware.

Rachelle: LOL--that's too funny!

No comments: