Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random Thoughts 3/20/10

  • Here's a scathing rebuke of atheist God-hater Bill Maher using a lot of his own words.
  • Here's some great aerial video of my favorite city.
  • Are atheists more evolved than conservatives? Nah, IQ is not a reliable indicator of faith, morality, political views, wisdom or anything else other than how well one can learn the three R's in grade school.
  • I picked up The Portable Abraham Lincoln by Penguin Books at a used book store this week. I'll post an excerpt tomorrow.
  • I just heard a radio commercial of a nerdy sounding guy talking to a girl, "Hey, you can probably tell: I'm a blogger. I get like three, four hits a day… mostly from my Mom telling me to turn down my radio…"
  • This is why you shouldn't pick tournament teams that start with the letter "V." Thanks a lot Villanova and Vanderbilt!
  • We have five or six inches of snow on the ground today, maybe more. It's almost April for Pete's sake!
  • Go Jayhawks! You'd better win today!!

No comments: