Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Thoughts 10/27/10

  • Only six days left until Election Day.  Go VOTE next Tuesday.
  • Steve Wozniak, one of the co-founders of Apple, has the coolest business card.  It's a laser-etched, perforated, stainless steel card.  I'm betting that's not cheap.
  • Here's an interesting article about how not-so-random random numbers are.
  • Beware "Green Theology."  It's becoming increasingly popular for religious folks to move from responsible stewardship of the Earth to radical environmentalism, including political action on things like cap and trade, carbon credits, and the like.  Think about it folks, this world is going to burn some day (think of the carbon emissions!).  Get your priorities right.
  • My older three boys came to the office with me this morning and worked on their school work for almost three hours.  They were very well behaved, though not as efficient as when Mom is hovering over them.
  • I'm still waiting, hoping the MacBook or MacBook Pro lines get upgraded in the next month.  I don't think the MacBook Air is quite right for me (and can't afford the premium for the uber-portability I don't need) and I think the iPad is a generation or two away for my full-time use.

No comments: