- Kyle is leading us with 218 points (out of 272 possible) with five of us right behind him with scores between 200-208. Chad gambled but put himself in a hole with just 188 points and two of his top four teams eliminated.
- Zach has the most remaining teams with 11 out of 16. That's pretty good because as a group we only predicted 13 out of 16 (we missed Florida, Ohio, and Xavier). Mike and Chad only have seven teams remaining.
- Everybody still has their 16-point team.
- Both Mike and Chad have lost their bottom five teams.
- Kyle still has his top six teams intact and nine of his top ten, putting him in the strongest position to win the contest.