Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wife's Birthday

How domesticated are we? Shannon's birthday is Friday (the big 2-8!) and all she wants is a new vacuum.

We've had a run of bad luck with vacuums lately. It seems that three little boys and a cat manage to generate a fair amount of filth around the house and my wife is on full-time dirt patrol. So the average vacuum can't keep up with the daily usage Shannon demands.

I'm looking at a Dyson DC 07 vacuum, the cool yellow one (yellow vacuums work better, don't you know).

I'll probably not pull the trigger for another 36-48 hours, so let me know if I'm making a mistake. And don't worry, Shannon's not reading my blog currently (that's a whole other issue).

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Success! Shannon loves it. She plans to spend her birthday vacuuming. Her exact words were "How domesticated am I that I wanted a sweeper for my birthday?"