Saturday, April 22, 2006

12,000 Hits

Hey, thanks for reading. I really appreciate your feedback on the things I write about, so keep those comments coming; it really helps me gauge where I'm at as a writer.

Eventually, I'd like to start writing professionally (in conjunction with my ministry, of course). I just don't feel I'm quite there yet (Philip Yancey, I'm not). But I don't turn 30 for another six months, so I probably have time on my side.

By the way, after 14 months of blogging almost every day, I'm nearing my 500th post. Just a few more to go.

Oh, and thanks for tolerating the eclectic topics on this blog. Some days I'm into politics or philosophy, some days I'm dialed in to church stuff or sports, most days I'm just appreciating life with my family. Thanks for hanging with me through all of it.

No comments: