Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ringtones

We have our new cell phones now. Our numbers are… not for the internet.

We're trying to figure out all the features on these new phones and part of that is finding unique ringtones. Shannon had the idea of taking an MP3 song from our computer and using that as a ringtone, which inspired amusing new ways of looking at that song. Part of the song asks, "Is there anybody out there? Does anybody care?"

These are actual songs in my iTunes library that you may hear on a cell phone near you:

Is Anybody Out There
I Need Thee Every Hour
If I Could Make It Work
Lord Have Mercy
Never Alone
Coming Home
There You Are
The Noise We Make
So Help Me God
That Where I Am, There You May Also Be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for an Idea here is my list of ring tones. Beastie Boys, Sooo Whatcha Want.( set for when Nat calls) Lil Wayne, Fireman ( when I call Nat)And quote form Montie Pythons Quest for the Holly Grale. "We are no longer the Knights that say Na." and last but not least Billy Joel, Uptown girl. The guys at the station laugh at me when that one comes on. Can't figure that one out.

Anonymous said...

That inspired me to look at my iTunes library and I found a few that had appropriate titles also. If I may:

Who Am I
I Am Weary, Let Me Rest
More Than Words (by Extreme)
The Lady is a Tramp (Frank Sinatra)
Unforgetful You

Good stuff. I just wish I was able to download any MP3 to my phone, but my phone isn't quite that smart and neither am I.