Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blogging Upgrade

I'm still waiting for Blogger to allow me to upgrade my blog. I'm intending to change the look of my blog a little and add some new features (like category labels for instance). I have an idea to use some original photography and I'm also still trying to settle on a color palette (greens and oranges aren't my favorite but they do go well together). If you have any suggestions let me know.

But for now I have to wait while Blogger, which is owned by Google, works out the kinks. They said a month ago it would be days not weeks. We'll see.

P.S. Did you notice I changed my photo for the first time in 18 months?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little advice: avoid red & blue!
Those colors are tacky, and they lead to decades of losing football.

Anonymous said...

It's not just any red, it crimson, and it leads to decades of great baskeball tradition, which can't really be said for purple, although that may change soon.