Saturday, September 09, 2006

Without My Right Arm

This is killing me. My laptop is still away being repaired (today makes one week). It had an internal design flaw that affected a tiny minority of machines and I was (un)lucky enough to be the owner of one of those machines. I had no idea how much communication, research, productivity, and organization flows through that computer.

I should have it back late Monday or Tuesday and at that point I'll start my upgrade on the blog. The option is available to me now but I need some of the tools on that machine to do it right. Many of the changes will be cosmetic or only important to me as the author. But some things, like labels (a way to categorize posts and find related ones), will change the way you'll navigate around my blog.

No comments: