Sunday, May 03, 2009

My New Grill?

I entered a contest to win a grill and steak package online. For years I've filled out online surveys for a marketing research firm that offer prizes and such. I've not entered a drawing for over a year so I've got dozens of surveys worth of points to invest in this one drawing:

“Steak” your claim as the neighborhood cookout king or queen with this gas grill and steak package. This powerful barbeque emits 36,000 BTUs of heat on three stainless steel burners with a crossover ignition system. Features include stainless-steel Flavorizer bars, push button ignition, two removable work surfaces, and a whopping 611 square inches of grilling space. Once you’ve got it fired up, use your new grill in style with an assortment of gourmet beef entrees from Omaha Steaks. Each month for three months you’ll receive a special selection delivered right to your door.

Omaha Steaks package includes 1 delivery of top quality steaks each month for 3 months:

Month 1: Eight 6 oz. Top Sirloins
Month 2: Four 7 oz. Filet Mignons
Month 3: Four 10 oz. Boneless Strip Steaks

We don't really need a grill right now, but hey, I wouldn't turn it down!

No comments: