Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Thoughts 5/18/09

  • After one year, what are the best WiiWare games? This list includes "Toki Tori," "World of Goo," and "Tetris Party," which we also own and enjoy. Wii owners who don't get online are missing out.
  • Speaking of the Wii, after what seems like a year of mediocre games, there are some great ones coming out now: "Punch Out" comes today. "Boom Blox Bash Party" (i.e. Boom Blox 2) is arriving tomorrow. "The Conduit" arrives June 23. I've also heard that Excitebots is pretty good; I bet my boys would like it.
  • Two words: Wolfram Alpha.
  • Needless to say, I didn't win that fancy grill and three months of Omaha steaks. But that's okay, my neighbors are beginning to barbecue on a regular basis – this neighborhood smells great!
  • Jon Gruden will replace Tony Kornheiser in the booth for Monday Night Football. That's gotta be a good thing, right? It probably also assures MNF will be on a 7-second delay.
  • Joe Biden is embarrassing. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Dustin said...

I think you're a little harsh-- Jon Gruden will be just fine.

And you couldn't be any more correct about Joe Biden-- UGGH!