Thursday, April 01, 2010

Random Thoughts 4/1/10

  • This is the furthest I've gotten into April Fool's Day without hearing some goofball news story or seeing some practical joke gone wrong. Hmmm…
  • "The A-Team" movie? Really? That can't possibly be good, could it?
  • Actor Neal McDonough (of Band of Brothers fame) just lost a major part (he was actually cast, fired, and then the part was re-cast) because he wouldn't compromise his Christian values. McDonough was canned because he wouldn't participate in a sex scene. At least someone in Hollywood has at least a little bit of integrity left.
  • The latest NBA fad: lowtops.
  • The Apple iPad is almost here. I'm just almost sold on the concept of a tablet replacing your laptop. I could even see using it while teaching a class or counseling. I may not be a first generation adopter but I'm keenly interested.
  • …nevermind about that April Fool's Day goofiness:

1 comment:

Jeff E said...

I just upgraded to Snow Leopard :)

That's my Mac news for the day.