Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Random Thoughts 8/3/10

  • Check out the iPad instrument panel in this Piper Cub, the iCub, seen recently at Oshkosh.
  • I voted in the primary today. I figure if I voted Tiarht this time, I could still vote Moran in November.
  • I've been noticing that some addresses which don't show up correctly in Google maps are shown correctly in Bing.
  • I'd like to sell my iPhone 3Gs and buy an iPhone 4. But the new phones are still hard to get your hands on. It turns out, according to this graph, that lots of smartphone users want to stay with or switch to the iPhone.
  • Our Fantasy Football draft will be at Monday night, August 30th. We don't know the location for sure yet, maybe at Dave & Buster's, maybe at the church.
  • I voted for Sam Brownback for the Republican candidate for Kansas governor, just as I had voted for Brownback for U.S. senator and U.S. representative (my first vote just after I turned 18). The poor guy can't seem to hold a job.

1 comment:

Bryan Champ said...

I sold my iphone 3G and bought an Iphone 4. I ordered it on a Saturday and 9 days later it was in. Although they told me it would take 3-4 weeks. It is a fun device!! you should really get one!! :)