Thursday, September 15, 2005

None Too Pleased

Our cat, Kala, is less than thrilled that we're adding a fourth child to the family after her arrival. Cats tend to think of one person as plenty and a crowd of six as downright superfluous. So her response has been to declare war.



Last night she walked up to me and puked right on my foot. I wasn't wearing shoes. Thanks.

The kitty needs to understand that this is a battle she won't win (especially with my wife). So she needs to lay down her arms (cat puke, shedding, etc.) and learn to coexist. Or else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pic. And that is true about cats too.

Anonymous said...

Is that a planet in the background? That may explain why they're so standoffish... they're not from here... DOO-DOO DOO-DOO

Anonymous said...

Is that a threat?! You asked for it! I'm not holding back anymore... and you thought puking was bad, just wait! One mornig you'll wake up in...