Wednesday, August 23, 2006

19,000 Hits

Dusty Gym (his actual name but spelled differently) said, "I was randomly scrolling down and happened to notice that I WAS THE 19,000th HIT!! WOOHOOOO!!! I know, I know... I'm the man. "

Congrats there. I'm sorry I don't have a prize to offer, but that makes me think that I ought to offer a prize for 20,000 which should roll around in early September. I'm not sure how I'd get someone to prove it, or participate, or collect their prize. Or how I would pay for a prize in the first place. Oh well. Your reward for now: the satisfaction of a job well done.

We passed 18,000 hits on August 9, just two weeks ago. So that's 500 hits per week or about 70 hits per day. Not bad for my little website (the Drudge Report had 150 million hits in the last two weeks).

Thanks again for reading. And please jump in a post a comment when you can, I love to hear from you.

No comments: