Saturday, February 23, 2008

53,000 Hits

We passed 53,000 hits today with over 1350 posts in three years.

I've had the worst time getting my thoughts written onto my blog the last several weeks. I love to write and I'm on the computer almost every day and I'm having great ideas all the time, but something has been amiss. Family anecdotes, interesting news items, devotional thoughts, etc. are all readily available, but I'm just not getting them written down.

Perhaps I need to change my writing routine.

Nevertheless, I appreciate everyone coming by to read my random musings. I really appreciate your comments and feedback.

I have an article on war movies that I wrote a few months ago and I've been tweaking it since then as I've filled in a few gaps. I'll try to post it in the next day or two.

No comments: