Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not Greener on Earth Day

Today was Earth Day. Yahoo.

Al Gore is full of hot air. He's also a big-government, totalitarian, big brother elitist. Everyone who would have been a communist 30 years ago is an Al Gore acolyte today. That's all.

So here are some witty retorts from t-shirt designs and bumper stickers found on the internet:
  • Pave the Rain Forest
  • Save a Tree, cancel your subscription to liberal newspapers.
  • Al Gore didn't invent the Internet, but he did make up Global Warming.
  • I understand liberalism. I was just like you when I was 12. I work now.
  • Annoy a liberal, think for yourself.
  • Annoy a liberal, believe in God.
  • Annoy a liberal, question global warming.
  • The motivation for liberalism is to feel good about doing good, whether or not the "good" you're doing is doing any good.
  • Convictions rooted in falsehood are not admirable.
  • Inconvenient Truth: I need my car to feed my kids.
  • Call me bitter, but I like my guns and my religion.
  • Life lesson 101: make a so-so movie littered with half-truths and hysteria - win the Nobel Peace Prize!
  • Hot air from Al Gore is the number one cause of Global Warming.

No comments: