Saturday, April 05, 2008

What I Would Have Blogged About…

Here's what I would have blogged about this week if I had the time…

  • April Fools Day and your kids. Is it really a good idea to teach young children to play practical jokes? We shied away from it this year, not only because we didn't want to be mean or cruel but because we didn't want to prompt them to follow suit.
  • Kansas in the Final Four. This ought to be a big deal, and it is, but KU fans also expect it. In fact, some fans I know are getting a little perturbed it's that it has been 2o years since the last championship.
  • So much for global warming. What a con! Even the UN admits now that not only is 2008 cooling enough to undo the single degree of warming we've had in the last 30 years, but the Earth hasn't warmed at all in 10 years! And the warming we had in 1998 was due to El Nino. Sorry, Al.
  • If my preacher was a race-baiting bigot… it wouldn't take me 20 years to deal with it. Obama is not going to help guilty-feeling white people feel better.
  • Hillary is a pathological liar. Sniper fire? Tried to join the Army after Yale law school? Chelsea saw the towers fall? Whitewater? This is getting embarrassing.
  • I still wish I wasn't stuck with John McCain, RINO extraordinaire. Maybe the VP choice will help me feel a little better about it.

No comments: