Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Thoughts 2/14/09

  • Happy Valentine's Day.
  • I'm not any kind of a race fan, but this is neat video explaining the basics of Formula One racing. If technology is even remotely interesting to you, you'll like it too.
  • I guess Microsoft will have retail stores like the Apple Store. The Microsoft stores will be different though. That's funny.
  • Shannon and I were able to eat at a Brazilian restaurant Friday night alongside an actual Brazilian – in fact, she's the only Brazilian we know. Thanks, Chad and Pi, for a great evening.
  • Here are 30 video game records and bits of trivia. The interesting list includes: highest-grossing video game movie, longest prison sentence for playing a video game, and largest cash prize in a game tournament.
  • I'm not sure what happened after our evening Friday, as Shannon and I both came down with horrible sick headaches. We both attempted to sleep until mid-afternoon (getting up occasionally to help the kids) and then moved pretty slow through the rest of the day. I did manage to drag myself out in time to watch KU beat K-State. That actually made me feel a little better.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

What?! No pictures of your evening with the Walkers?