Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Thoughts 8/11/09

  • It may be too late, perhaps way too late, to win me back… but here's a promo for the next season of "Heroes."
  • I watched 8 episodes of "Corner Gas" tonight with my wife. Thank you, YouTube, I needed the laughs.
  • DirecTV is offering a free Sunday of NFL Sunday Ticket on the first day of the NFL season. 9 games at Noon and 3 at three. Party at my place! Seriously. September 13: party at my place after church (seating limited to about half a dozen).
  • I'm loving my iPhone, but a lot of people are looking forward to the same thing, on a slightly larger scale.
  • I had a friend ask about buying a Mac. No computer is perfect but Mac owners are a significantly more satisfied bunch than any other group of computer owners. Good luck, buddy, enjoy your new computer.
  • Great update on man-made global warming climate change here. What a bunch of malarkey! I was telling folks in 2000 (when AlGore was running for President) that this was a bunch of junk. Now it looks like popular opinion is finally swinging the right way. The question is whether AlGore is the deceiver or the deceived.

No comments: