Sunday, August 09, 2009

Random Thoughts 8/9/09

  • In one month it will be 9/9/09.
  • My spellchecker on my phone wants to take "White House" and change it to whore house. Hmmm…
  • I'm teaching a new Sunday School class on relationships… this should make for interesting discussions. I'll be using a Les Parrott book and lots of scripture, but still, there's nothing quite as hairy as talking about how people feel about their loved(?) ones.
  • Fantasy football is getting close, yahoo!!! Actually, Foxsports.com, but you get the idea. Our league used to be CBS Sportsline (I've used CBS for 8 or 9 years), but they kept raising their rates and other websites give the same services for free. So…
  • We have a live draft party on August 31, I can't wait. We run a league of 30 people (3 conferences of 10, 3 separate drafts) and we've had our draft parties at Dave & Busters the last two years. Very cool!
  • My boys keep asking me who Michael Jackson was. I'm soooo not ready for that conversation.
  • My wife loves pinball. As a geek, I find that really cool.

No comments: