Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Thanks Captain Obvious

I just heard the 12:30 news report on 980 KMBZ:

"Authorities are learning more about the raging wild fires around Los Angeles. The fires were started by one or more persons. It's not yet known if the fires were accidental."

Really? I guess as soon as you rule out acts of God and dolphin conspiracies (you can never trust those crafty marine mammals, they have sonar), you know this much. It had to be either one person or more than one person, accidental or on purpose.

Maybe it's a slow news day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dolphins? You crack me up. I literally laughed out loud (LLOL?)

Jen said...

HAHAHAHAHA Those silly dolphins!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was either male or female....but don't quote me on that.