Monday, August 01, 2005

Back to Work

I took a few days off this last week (three to be exact) and tried to relax a little. I borrowed my brothers playstation, watched some movies with my wife, and spent a bunch of time with my kids. I was kind of hoping it would be more refreshing than it was. But I couldn't help but stress about various things going on at church. Oh well.

When I returned this morning I started going through my mail. I was thumbing thru a local newsletter/magazine thing and, lo and behold, on the back cover is an article that I wrote! Cool. I was kind of taken aback but it was kind of flattering to be on a the back cover of anything!

One of the main reasons I blog is to discipline myself to write on a daily (almost) basis. Eventually I'd like to write professionally as an extension of my ministry.

No comments: