Friday, August 12, 2005

Setting up the eMac

We received our eMac today and this is my first post from that machine. I've been spending the evening setting things up and configuring all of our little nitpicky things we want. Shannon's big request was a pinball game, so I uploaded some demos for her to try out. We're also figuring out our new printer/scanner/copier thingy. We had both a $50 and $70 rebate for that printer so it worked out pretty well.

The kids are a little too interested in my opinion. I'm praying that we don't get a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the CD tray someday. This is meant to be the computer that our kids will use and learn on for the next few years, but they seem awful young right now.

(…)

Hey… maybe Shannon will actually read my blog now! Hmmm…

Well, back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are way too excited about that new computer!

What's a "sandwith"?!

You need me to proof? (just giving you a bad time!)

love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm comin over to scan all my pictures into a digital format so I can put them on my PDA!

Tell me you're not hooking that new eMac up to dial-up access...