Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Take a Breather

Things (and by things I mean both good and bad) have been keeping me really busy lately. I've just got to get through to next Tuesday and I can take a breather.

Some of the stress:

We ordered a computer last night, it should be here by the end of the week, But DSL is not an option at home for another 1 to 6 months (nice range, huh?). We installed a new network (with high speed internet) at the church, but now I can't send email for some reason. Yay.

3 words: "Fall Kick Off." I need to go to Rushville tomorrow to get the dunk tank but haven't figured that out yet.

Everyone wants the church to do more but wants to be personally involved less (too busy don't you know). The British Navy had an easier time getting volunteers than us (of course they kidnapped people from bars… hmmm [rubs chin and contemplates]…). And I was just raked over the coals by some guy I've never met that was asking for cash. Apparently I'm supposed to feel like a bad Christian for NOT handing out blank checks to total strangers.

Well, I'm off to go throw hay. Literally.

No comments: