Friday, August 26, 2005

Well That Explains A Lot

We've been terribly concerned about Shannon's health the last couple of months -- some kind of hormone disorder, we thought. Well the doctor figured things out for us… she's pregnant.

You'd think we'd recognize the signs by now.

Considering that my fear was Thyroid cancer, this news is beyond welcome. We were not planning on trying for a fourth child until September (when our insurance kicks in) but we're not going to send this one back either. Altic baby 4.0 is due late March or early April.

And yes, we're fine if it's another boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I still haven't met the last one and you are popping out another!! I'm excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

"popping out another" is not exactly how I would describe the miricle of birth, but hey I'm just the mom (OF FOUR:0). Say an extra prayer for my mental well being!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that'd be nice if they just 'popped out.'

Anonymous said...

Apparently, you smell a little too good now!

Erin T.
Congrats!

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're so happy for you! Now, you're well on your way to having your own football team!