Thursday, October 20, 2005

Gaggles of Googles

I'm a googler. Are you? I'm hoping that if you're reading this, then you have already discovered how to use google. But I know many novice users that aren't using all of the google tools available to them.

Besides searching for websites, my favorite tool is Google Local. Type in what you're looking for and you get a map, directions, phone number, and addresses of every location within a reasonable distance. I've not picked up a yellow pages in like two years! I also use Google News, I find sattellite images on Google Maps, and I shop online using Froogle. If you need to know something or find something, just google. There's just not many questions that google can't answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out Google Earth? If you haven't you need to. It takes Google Maps to the next level.

Later
David T