Sunday, October 02, 2005

Here's Looking At You

Shannon and I watched Casablanca last night. It's amazing how many quotes you get out of that show. Here's just a sampling.

Annina: Monsieur Rick, what kind of a man is Captain Renault?
Rick: Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.
--
Ilsa: How nice, you remembered. But of course, that was the day the Germans marched into Paris.
Rick: Not an easy day to forget.
Ilsa: No.
Rick: I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
--
Rick: I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one.
--
Senor Ferrari: Might as well be frank, monsieur. It would take a miracle to get you out of Casablanca, and the Germans have outlawed miracles.
--
Carl: Honest? As honest as the day is long!
--
Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
--
Ilsa: I wish I didn't love you so much.

No comments: