Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tracking Visitors, Part 2

How interesting to see a the places from which people are reading my blog. A single hit from anywhere on the globe doesn't surprise me (Zlín, Czech Republic) but repeat visits from far away towns do pique my curiosity.

For instance, who's reading from Minneapolis? I know a couple of people from there (or with connections there) but I didn't figure any of them to be reading my ramblings. Thanks for checking in.

And who's in Joplin reading my blog? I'm sure it's someone (or several someones) I know; I lived there for six years. But I'm always kind of surprised that someone is keeping up with my blog.

And who's dropping by from Moffat, Colorado? It's not a very big town, in fact I think I drove through it this summer (might of blinked, so I'm not sure), but it's likely somebody with connections to my family in the Alamosa area (or maybe through Sean). So whoever you are, hi!

Speaking of Sean, I also picked up a hit from Aruba and another from Florida that both seem to have linked from his blog, Jungle Aviator (he obviously gets all the cool international traffic). Thanks for the link, Sean; there's no way I would have gotten those hits otherwise. But I am going to take credit for the hits you've received from Ft. Leavenworth. That's almost for sure one of my readers. I hope they enjoy your great pictures.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Pretty interesting to see who would want to read our blogs heh? It has been neat to see the traffic. I am even a little surprised to see our international traffic. I have a feeling I know some of the people, but I am certain I don't know anyone from United Arab Emirates. Happy Easter...Sean