Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tracking Visitors

I've temporarily added a few bells and whistles to my blog. These little widgets show what city and what country viewers are from, which makes for some interesting discoveries. I immediately had a hit from Massachusetts and later, one from Minnesota. My instinct is to ask, "who do I know in Minneapolis?" But I also got a hit today from Zlín in the Czech Republic, so I'm guessing some of these hits are fairly random.

I don't know if I'll keep these little gadgets, but they are interesting.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Jarrod, pretty cool. I thought of putting the same thing on our blog a few days ago, but wanted to see how it looked and worked. Know that I have a guinea pig (they eat those here in Ecuador you know?!) I think I will follow you...thanks, Sean