Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random Thoughts 11/10/09

  • I'm slowly losing touch with the games my kids play. I thought that as a video game-playing young adult that I would totally be in touch with whatever toys my children would play or TV shows they would watch. So much for that. Gormiti? Bakugan? Inuyasha? What?! I'm stunned at how out of touch I am already.
  • Back trouble again. My back went out Monday afternoon during my day off and it's been hurting ever since, in spite of an emergency trip to the chiropractor.
  • Speaking of my sore back, it kept me out of playing volleyball again. I've missed for meetings and my severely sprained ankle. Now I've missed tonight for my back and next week's final games for a church camp board meeting. Out of a dozen or more matches, I've only played twice (not counting the game where I sprained my ankle after 5 minutes).
  • KU (basketball) looks awesome!!!
  • I'm so glad Larry Johnson is no longer a Chief. What a malcontent. If only they had moved him out three years ago…

No comments: