Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random Thoughts 7/13/10

  • The weather this week at camp hasn't been overly rainy, but it hasn't exactly been dry either. Maybe today things will finally dry out.
  • Silpada got bought out by Avon. So are all of those ladies having jewelry parties now just Avon ladies?
  • I'm surprised at how tired I am at camp this week. We've had two late nights in a row and early morning staff meetings, but I'm napping in the afternoon to compensate. And I'm still dragging. I must be getting old.
  • Speaking of old. There are only three of us on staff that are over 30.
  • The NCAA finally released its new March Madness format. There will be four play-in games (8 teams), the four lowest seeds will play to get in, as well as four at-large teams.
  • Kansas football news, tidbits, and talking points here, in case you needed them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's only Tuesday and I miss you!!!! Is it Friday yet?!