Thursday, July 29, 2010

Random Thoughts 7/29/10

  • My mini-staycation (part 1) was over way to quick. A couple of days at home with the family is nice but now I have a backlog of work and less time to finish it in. Grrr…
  • I guess I could vote for Todd Tiarht next Tuesday and vote for Jerry Moran in November. Oh, well. Both of these guys' radio attack-ads have been an embarrassment.
  • The Pac-10 (12 teams at last count) has developed a new logo to go with their outdated name. What will the Big 12 (10 teams) and Big 10 (12 teams) do?
  • The Chiefs will unveil a new statue of Lamar Hunt tomorrow. I liked Hunt, but I'm always uncomfortable with idolizing (literally or figuratively) public figures.
  • Here's a short video of a guy going to the Liberty Memorial in KC.
  • For $300 you can have your own iPhone-controlled UAV, spying from above for an aerial view.
  • Here's a good reason to have gyroscopes in your camera (like the iPhone 4).
  • The wife and I have started watching season 2 of "Castle." I love good writing.

No comments: