Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Thoughts 11/29/10

  • For those interested in a glimpse at the war in Afghanistan, the acclaimed documentary Restrepo airs tonight on the National Geographic Channel.
  • I'm wrapping Christmas presents and keeping my Christmas spreadsheets!
  • Texans WR Andre Johnson shouldn't have hit back… but I understand. I also appreciate the classy apology afterward.
  • If you're thinking of getting an iPad for Christmas… good idea.  For most casual computer users, the iPad rocks.
  • Kansas (#4), K-State (#5), and Missouri (#8) are all in the top 10 in ESPN/USA Today's basketball poll.  That's awesome!  Also awesome is that Kentucky dropped out of the top 10 and North Carolina dropped out of the top 25.  
  • Is the movie Tangled that good?  I saw the trailers and wasn't that impressed but everyone who sees it goes nuts over it.  It's really that good, huh?

No comments: