Saturday, November 19, 2005

Don't Snicker

I've been surprised to see the amount of traffic my site has been getting lately. The last two weeks it's been about 30 hits per day. Granted that's the same number per second as some websites, but the vast majority of my audience is composed of friends and family. And many of them are not daily readers. So to be buzzing along at this pace feels like quite an accomplishment.

I should be closing in on 4500 hits by next weekend and I'd love to reach 7000 hits by next February (my blog's first anniversary). Please don't run up the score artificially but I'd love to have each of you check in everyday and I'll try to have something fresh waiting here for you. To this point I've had 256 posts in 281 days; I'll try to be a little more consistent and hopefully I'll be over 350 posts by mid-Feb.

God bless.

No comments: