Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rock Chalk Football

KU had a fantastic game on a November afternoon and it was outdoors!

The in-laws and I watched KU beat a superior Iowa State team in overtime, they came back from behind twice to tie it. It was awesome! And I could have been there!

It was in Lawrence and I actually recieved an offer to go to the game just hours before kickoff. But Shannon's family was due to arrive for our Thanksgiving Dinner so I couldn't go. Honestly I wasn't expecting it to be a very good game – little did I know.

But we had a great lunch (Shannon did most of the cooking) and retired to watch the game on TV. Overall, still a pretty good day.

KU has a winning season, undefeated at home, and will be bowl-eligible for the second time in three years. There may yet be another lazy afternoon of watching KU football in my future.

No comments: