Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Booster Seats at the Table of Adult Discourse

I nearly drove off the road when I heard about a recent Rasmussen poll that said 35% of Democrats believe President Bush knew about 9/11 before it happened. Another 26% weren't sure! I'm not real good at math but isn't that 61% of Democrats that are wearing tinfoil hats?

I'm appalled! I knew there were occasional conspiracy theorists out there. And I also know that Democrat vitriol and hatred for the President is completely unreasonable and unchecked. But I can't believe that there are tens of millions of adults that have so completely checked out of a reasonable discussion of the facts. Are they so cross-eyed with hostility that they can actually believe George Bush murdered or willingly allowed the murder of thousands of Americans?

I'm stunned.

No comments: