Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Or Just Starved for Decent Entertainment

Okay, after my criticisms of Heroes yesterday, I admit the episodes last night were better than I expected them to be. I still feel they are painting themselves into a corner but at least it was entertaining, well-acted (mostly) drama.

Now does anybody know of a decent sitcom? We started watching the Office but I've pretty much given up on every other sitcom. 90% or more of our TV watching is news or documentaries and the like (especially the History channel and shows like Mythbusters).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We enjoy watching Big Bang Theory on Monday nights on CBS. Not a sitcom but this years The Biggest Loser is pretty entertaining. I also like How I Met Your Mother...but I am into stupid humor like that. heheh. -Justin D