Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Thoughts 9/17/08

  • Have you seen the pictures from Hurricane Ike? Here's an awe-striking set (thanks Gordie).
  • Added to my growing list of angry, old men: Charles Gibson, Chevy Chase, Joe Biden. Other Palin-haters include such luminaries as Pamela Anderson and Lindsay Lohan.
  • I'm making a trip down to Coffeyville, KS this weekend to teach a class on apologetics. I teach early Saturday morning and I'm having trouble deciding whether to drive down Friday night and camp out or drive over three hours early Saturday morning.
  • I'm mildly intrigued by the new Star Wars video game The Force Unleashed. It tells the official story linking episodes III and IV. Hmmm… I hear the story is great but the game itself is kind of weak. Maybe that makes it a rental option during my vacation in two weeks.
  • Brennan's birthday is a week from Friday. He's been looking forward to this for about 50 weeks now.
  • We had a church camp board meeting last night. We added seven people from six different churches to the board, which is a good sign for our small camp. I'm the board chairman for another year but that's okay, I'm eager to help the camp move forward.
  • I caught most of Greta Van Susteren's interview with Todd Palin Monday and Tuesday – how interesting! Sean Hannity is interviewing Gov. Palin tonight and Thursday. That's can't miss TV on FoxNews.

No comments: