Saturday, December 20, 2008

Church Christmas Schedule

I just thought I'd better give a reminder to everyone about the church schedule over the next few days:

Sunday:
Xmas Party - 10am in my Sunday School class (upstairs). Bring a $5-10 wrapped gift that you would want for yourself.
Ordination for Collin R.- We'll give Collin our blessing for ministry at the beginning of second service. Collin's family will host an open house in his honor in their home from 2-4pm.
Xmas Program - this year's Christmas program is on Sunday night. Please join us beginning at 6pm.

Tuesday:
Caroling - leave from the church at 6:15pm. Bring cookies for fellowship before and/or after.

Wednesday:
No WFN - there will be no services on Christmas eve this year.

Thursday:
Office Closed - I'll be in town and on-call all week, but out of the office on Thursday. Call me if you need anything.

No comments: