Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Random Thoughts 5/5/10

  • Happy "France-Suffers-Another-Embarrassing-Loss" Day.
  • I've been a political, social, and fiscal conservative my whole life and racism just isn't something I ever encounter. I bet its been twenty years since I heard someone earnestly advocate a racist position. The conservatives I know are proudly of the party of Lincoln.
  • The largest airline in the world is the new United Airlines, the product of the merger between United and Continental. Here's what their new logo and brand identity look like.
  • Tim Tebow has the best selling jersey in the NFL.
  • Shannon has been a busy bee lately. Check out what she did to my garage… er, barn. Finishing touches here.
  • Why is HTML5 replacing Flash in your future? Read here, computer geeks.

No comments: