Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random Thoughts 1/25/11

  • KU will play hot-and-cold Colorado tonight, without Thomas Robinson tonight (Robinson's mother died recently).  Jeff "Bedhead" Withey should get more playing time tonight; we'll see what he does with it.
  • My sister did a fantastic job, speaking at church on Sunday.  Good job, Sonya!
  • Both Super Bowl teams, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers, don't have cheerleaders.
  • Here's the coolest thing I've seen done with an empty aluminum can… ever.
  • Former KU-great, Wayne Simien, has quit professional basketball and gone into the ministry.  [Thanks, Dustin, for the heads up.]
  • Here are the Oscar nominations for this year.  I've seen Inception, Toy Story 3, and The Social Network.  I'm still wanting to see The King's Speech, The Fighter, and True Grit.
  • From Facebook: "I named my iPhone 'Titanic.'  Why you ask? So that every-time I plug my phone into the computer it says 'Titanic is now syncing' – haha"
  • Two more Chiefs made the pro-bowl: Tamba Hali and rookie Eric Berry.
  • Our male Siamese cat, Leuk, who wouldn't play well with others at our house, seems to be doing very well Dustin's house.  Word has it that Leuk has a new favorite human to sit on and sleep on…

No comments: