Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random Thoughts 10/11/11

  • Have you ever played Portal?  It's a game where you're like a lab rat in a maze, trying to escape from an evil computer named GlaDOSThis video shows what the iPhone's new computerized personal assistant would sound like if it were a manipulative, computerized sociopath.
  • Glad to hear it's official, welcome TCU to the Big 12-ish.
  • Missouri is burning its bridges before they even have a secure second option.  They're going to ensure that by the time you eventually leave, they'll never be missed.
  • How did Herman Cain become such a politically attractive front-runner?  I'm liking his consistent conservative message more and more.
  • For those protestors on Wall Street, here's a sign for you.
  • I'm upgrading my iPhone 4 to iOS 5.  Yay!  But I am having a few issues getting it going…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Herman Cain! I've been supporting him since the beginning. He is our only hope! I hate it when conservatives (like Ann Coulter and Laura Ingrim)say he doesn't have a chance because hes never been a governor. There is no way Mitt Romney can win against Obama.




Janis