Monday, January 09, 2006

Fixed my Table

A big thank you to David T. for helping me fix my table. Now some of you are picturing in your mind's eye a hammer, a bottle of wood glue, and maybe a can of wood stain.

Silly readers… my wife can fix that kind of table.

But David and I were working on the HTML table, the long lines of computer code, in my Home of the Brave post last week. I'm a computer-geek wannabe of the worst kind and part of my purpose for doing this blog was to force myself to learn some HTML code. So every now and again I push myself to do something I don't fully understand -- so I'll have to learn it.

Fortunately there are people like David that can come along and help me when I need it. But his help isn't cheap… now I'm obligated to not charge him for officiating his kids' weddings!

[Highlight the space below for a super-secret wedding planning fact!]

Actually I don't charge anybody for weddings, it's already a part of my job. But if someone does want to give me gift, it's not supposed to be the father of either the Bride or the Groom, it's supposed to be the Best Man who pays the preacher's honorarium. Like that ever happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help

Later
David T.