Tuesday, January 10, 2006

6000 Hits

Thanks for reading and posting comments on my blog. I hope you find something interesting when you come here.

I've been thinking a lot about the benefit my boys will have by having this record of my daily thoughts. If I got ran over by a truck tomorrow they would have a pretty clear idea of what kind of man I was. The thought of that has been hovering in the front of my mind for quite awhile now.

We're right on track to pass 7000 hits by February 11. We need to continue at about 30 hits a day to reach that milestone (that's the pace we've been at for the last two months or so). By the way, I should pass 350 posts in a few weeks, which is good. The rule is that the more you post the more often people will come back to read your blog. So I'll try to keep up on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your idea of "posting more often" to copy and paste the same post over and over??

Thumper said...

Sorry, double post. Blogspot is great but it's not perfect. Double posting is something that happens to me once in a while but I usually catch it before anyone writes in.