Thursday, June 08, 2006

My New MacBook

I'm blogging for the first time from my new Macbook. It's very cool and runs like a dream.

And I love the little built in camera; here's what I look like blogging:


It seems that I may have gotten out from underneath that old laptop just in time. I've had quiet a few problems the last two days (many were self-inflicted, I admit) but the machine finally went kaput today. It won't accept new software and it won't run with what's installed. So all of the documents I've worked on since my last backup are trapped in there somewhere. Eric and I may try to take it apart tomorrow and run the hard drive with a USB connection externally. That should be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin Hot Babe! I love you!

Rebecca said...

Nice Glamour Shot!!! Sean

Anonymous said...

Now, go in with the application "Photobooth" and show us your good side! I'd like to see how those turn out!