Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Kids

Here's some recent photos of our boys.



First up is Graham "Dust Mop" Ryker. He doesn't crawl on all fours but drags his body around, sliding across the kitchen floor at a pretty good clip. Graham is all smiles almost all of the time, the cute little critter.



And here's Elijah. He saw Mom with a camera and ran right up to her and yelled, "Cheese!" I saw her take the picture and figured it might not turn out, taken just inches away from our enthusiastic toddler, but it came out nicely.


Here's a shot of our nightly routine, with Brennan, Tanner, and Elijah jumping on me. That's about 130 pounds of giggling little boys. I collapsed to the floor and Shannon put Graham on my shoulders, pinning me down for good.

Brennan has grown increasingly confident that if he throws his body at me (from the top bunk or couch or bar stool) that I'll catch him every time. So far so good.

No comments: